Freelance Marketing Coordinator
In order to help deliver our upcoming programme of work we are seeking a highly motivated person to join us as a freelance marketing coordinator.
The role will include working on all areas within marketing including:
- Additional promotional material
- Sales Reporting
- Website, newsletters and social media (working with the Digital Coordinator)
- Press & PR (working with the Press & PR Manager)
- Strategic Touring Project Management
For a full breakdown of the Roles and Responsibilities please download the full job description below.
- Motivated, hard working and diligent
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a small, dedicated team but also be able to be a self starter
- Ability to schedule and prioritise work loads
- Ability to delegate
- Two years experience in a relevant field
- A Degree or relevant qualification/s
- Passion for live work especially theatre
- Full driving licence
- Access to a vehicle
The post will be based on two and a half days a week and will be remunerated on a scale between £26,000 and £32,500 depending on experience
How to apply:
Please submit an up to date CV and a covering letter expressing why you feel you are suitable for the role. Could you please also indicate your general availability given the post is based on a 2 and a half days a week i.e. provisional start date and preferred working days.
The role will be predominantly based within the Red Ladder offices in central Leeds but some remote working is certainly possible by agreement. Unfortunately travel expenses cannot be covered for commuting to and from Leeds.
Please also supply the names, roles and contact details for two relevant referees.
Send your documentation to Chris Lloyd email@example.com by post to Chris Lloyd, Red Ladder Theatre Company, 3, St Peter’s Buildings, York Street, Leeds LS9 8AJ
If you would like any further information on the post please do not hesitate to contact Chris (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or telephone on 0113 245 5311 during normal working hours.
Please ensure your application reaches Chris by 5pm on Thursday 13 April 2017
Interviews Friday 21 April 2017
- Like (little thumbs up).... it's just easier than talking, 9 hours ago
- @egparrett Hope it goes well!, 11 hours ago
- RT @AngelaRayner: Even at the last #PMQs of this parliament the PM fails to answer questions and instead shouts empty slogans&tells gags that are not funny., 19 hours ago
- Day 3 #DamnedUnited2 .... what? Only Day 3!? We interviewed John Griffiths, manager of the England Lionesses Under 17 team - fascinating, 23 hours ago
- My feet are FREEZN - come'ed Spring!, Apr 26
- RT @TheAnfieldWrap: We know we are in the top 20 but now it's over to you. Get voting people! https://t.co/WBMzIt77ec, Apr 26