Breathing life into the characters of Leeds’s past, this vibrant production transports you from the turmoil and tensions of war, to the rich and multi-cultural city we know today. Leeds Lads is a new play about the people of Leeds past and present – their fears, their love and their friendships, performed by the people of Leeds today for the people of Leeds.
Meeting in the Carriageworks bar from 7pm it will be a chance to meet up, reminisce and see the show again. Bring all your friends & family to this free screening – one night only. Also there will be a post-screening presentation in the Carriageworks Bar followed by a few drinks in town!
Wednesday 12 October 2016 from 7pm screening starts at 7.30pm
Main Auditorium, Carriageworks Theatre,The Electric Press, 3 Millennium Square, Leeds LS2 3AD
Jim’s always been a bit of a character, just like his Dad, and spends most of his life between the bookies, the pub and the football. He’s always had this lingering feeling though that he doesn’t quite fit into this world, that there’s something different about him, something wrong…
Jim’s never told his story to anyone before, but tonight he’s going to tell it to you…
Performances will be at The Chemic Tavern, 9 Johnston St, Leeds LS6 2NG
7.30pm doors – £5.00 + booking fee in advance, and £6 on the door.
- RT @joannajowett: @RedLadderTheatr part of Furnace Scratch tonight & Choreographer of #PromisedLand @emergentp on Fri/Sat this wk! https://t.co/JulO6IYcd9, 1 hour ago
- RT @producersully: Great to meet Shane @BrighouseFest today! @RedLadderTheatr will be part of the programme in October. Looking forward to it! #watchthisspace, 18 hours ago
- RT @womtells: a man came to look at the damp patches in my kitchen, drew round some of them in crayon, then left. hope you're all… https://t.co/BlHFV2froy, 22 hours ago
- RT @johnmcdonnellMP: Labour will rewrite the rules of our economy and foster a British manufacturing renaissance. My speech to Labour co… https://t.co/OFnzRtor2L, Sep 27
- RT @DurhamMiners: Those leaving Labour because a democratic socialist has been re-elected as leader clearly made a mistake in joining in the first place., Sep 27
- RT @leonfleming: @RedLadderTheatr Hoping to get to @WYPlayhouse on Wednesday for #FirstLook to see what you're working on. Would be great to say hello Rod., Sep 27