Become a Ladderista today and help secure the future of the UK’s last truly radical theatre company as we move towards our 50th year!
Red Ladder was born in 1968. In 2015 we very nearly ceased to exist. You can help us reach our 50th year and continue to make great, necessary theatre long beyond it.
You know us: we’re not the Royal Opera House or the British Museum. You’ll find no bronze, silver and gold hierarchy here. We understand that when anyone makes a donation to us of any size it’s a big deal to them, and we won’t treat any of our supporters differently for giving more. What matters is that you are one of us. We won’t make grand promises – and we refuse to spend the money you give us on glitzy venues, fancy canapés and champagne – but our small committed team will show our gratitude to all Ladderistas in the best way we can.
To join the Ladderistas click the link below and select ‘I’d like to give regularly’ and your chosen frequency, making sure your total donation is £60 or more. If you prefer, you can give £60 as a one off annual donation by clicking on ‘Just One Donation.’
And if you don’t feel able to sign up just now but still want to support us then feel free to give us a one-off gift. Every single donation makes a difference to Red Ladder’s future.
How we show our thanks – Ladderista benefits:
- An exclusive preview performance of our 50th anniversary production*
- Opportunities to attend rehearsals and get a glimpse of the creativity behind the scenes at Red Ladder
- Invitation to the Ladderistas’ annual general meeting: a rabble-rousing blend of Question Time, theatre performance and a knees-up held in a secret location
- Exclusive Ladderistas enamel lapel badge to wear with pride
- One pair of complimentary tickets per year for appropriate shows (when possible)
- Special Ladderistas-only events, e.g. post-performance talks
- Quarterly Ladderistas e-newsletter
- Other stuff as and when it’s interesting and possible
* limited to Ladderistas joining before December 2017
Become a Ladderista Today
They are political, they are provocative and they are necessary — even more so now than ever.
— Mike Bradwell
- Like (little thumbs up).... it's just easier than talking, 9 hours ago
- @egparrett Hope it goes well!, 11 hours ago
- RT @AngelaRayner: Even at the last #PMQs of this parliament the PM fails to answer questions and instead shouts empty slogans&tells gags that are not funny., 19 hours ago