Save Red Ladder Wins Award
Over 1,200 groups took part in the Grow Your Tenner scheme last year so it is a fantastic achievement for the campaign to have been recognised as the best at press and PR out of all the groups.
Fundraising campaigns rely heavily on how well they spread the word, involve local people and engage the national press and we at Red Ladder have been blown away by what has been achieved so far.
It has made a huge difference to the organisation and all the support shown makes us more determined than ever to do the work that we do.
We are eternally grateful to both Oli Bentley, of Split (who undertake virtually all of Red Ladder’s art design work both for print and web) and Jane Verity, who has recently left as PR Account Manager with Bonner & Hindley to begin a new and exciting path with Artfinder, for their continued hard work and commitment to the Save Red Ladder Campaign.
We all wish Jane the very best but we will, hopefully, continue working with Jane on Red Ladder projects in the years to come.
For further updates keep an eye on what Save Red Ladder is up to here.
- RT @NickAhad: I've been waiting to see this for the past two weeks. An Incredible trailer for Glory @TheDukesTheatre… https://t.co/bCzYxY0rte, 2 hours ago
- RT @HeyJameela: the lads are giving it some for #GloryUKTour, dancing at the edge of comfort...aaaand fight scenes make me emotiona… https://t.co/RzkezcOkz7, 4 hours ago
- "STATE OF THE UNION" — A Bad Lip Reading https://t.co/7VhLH4MPUD via @YouTube, 14 hours ago
- Massively famous wedding (29K likes) AND I WAS THERE! Get in! https://t.co/mFVxiilsO6, 15 hours ago
- RT @LeedsPlayhouse: Murder. Love. Revenge. 💀❤⚔ Princess Hamlet sets out to avenge her father’s brutal murder in this unmissable new pro… https://t.co/prlKdOG4pf, 16 hours ago
- RT @Mon_Dickson: Waxing lyrical about Leeds & name dropping all over t'shop @LeedsLit @HeadingleyLit @NoShoSto @ilkleylitfest… https://t.co/PmcsAAiOaU, 16 hours ago