Save Red Ladder Wins Award
Over 1,200 groups took part in the Grow Your Tenner scheme last year so it is a fantastic achievement for the campaign to have been recognised as the best at press and PR out of all the groups.
Fundraising campaigns rely heavily on how well they spread the word, involve local people and engage the national press and we at Red Ladder have been blown away by what has been achieved so far.
It has made a huge difference to the organisation and all the support shown makes us more determined than ever to do the work that we do.
We are eternally grateful to both Oli Bentley, of Split (who undertake virtually all of Red Ladder’s art design work both for print and web) and Jane Verity, who has recently left as PR Account Manager with Bonner & Hindley to begin a new and exciting path with Artfinder, for their continued hard work and commitment to the Save Red Ladder Campaign.
We all wish Jane the very best but we will, hopefully, continue working with Jane on Red Ladder projects in the years to come.
For further updates keep an eye on what Save Red Ladder is up to here.
- Back at @ParkTheatre to see The Weatherman - sitting next to Mr Billington himself #Pressnight, 8 hours ago
- I've just signed a petition calling on @amazon to change their packaging to plastic-free options that can be recycl… https://t.co/fAUVjnXU4D, 9 hours ago
- RT @queerdiscox: Priti Patel deliberating over whether to deport her parents or not https://t.co/oMERzLlLIO, Aug 20
- RT @Christi64914989: 75 year old Scaffolder 75 year old Lagger 75 year old builder 75 year old grave digger 75 year old Bus driver… https://t.co/qutWCmgE47, Aug 20
- RT @hackinginquiry: Will the series feature victims of the Mail’s many years of unethical and bullying conduct? The Daily Mail has been… https://t.co/Ru4US26oOL, Aug 19
- @snoopfish @piglungs Yep it was me!!, Aug 16