Save Red Ladder Wins Award
Over 1,200 groups took part in the Grow Your Tenner scheme last year so it is a fantastic achievement for the campaign to have been recognised as the best at press and PR out of all the groups.
Fundraising campaigns rely heavily on how well they spread the word, involve local people and engage the national press and we at Red Ladder have been blown away by what has been achieved so far.
It has made a huge difference to the organisation and all the support shown makes us more determined than ever to do the work that we do.
We are eternally grateful to both Oli Bentley, of Split (who undertake virtually all of Red Ladder’s art design work both for print and web) and Jane Verity, who has recently left as PR Account Manager with Bonner & Hindley to begin a new and exciting path with Artfinder, for their continued hard work and commitment to the Save Red Ladder Campaign.
We all wish Jane the very best but we will, hopefully, continue working with Jane on Red Ladder projects in the years to come.
For further updates keep an eye on what Save Red Ladder is up to here.
- @slunglowalan Phew! Take it easy Al - sounds horrendous. Didn’t know that about the tests - it’s a nightmare ... ev… https://t.co/j0wRGdmzdz, May 01
- @KenTayl09484158 Not at all ... I didn’t get it for ages ... then saw it with some relief !!!!, Apr 30
- RT @Jon_ee_Bell: Great first episode of @Connected_2020 - well done everyone! Definitely going to be a good listen over the coming w… https://t.co/hTvhvgDpCw, Apr 30
- RT @drsmckay: My six months as @RedLadderTheatr marketing coordinator comes to an end today - It's been a joy to work with the te… https://t.co/X8gqBFt31J, Apr 30
- RT @HeronChe: https://t.co/N5jklxMr65, Apr 30
- RT @jezzeralexander: The Premier League table of coronavirus deaths will probably end up looking something like this: 1. USA -… https://t.co/WtTRgwOBJ2, Apr 30