Save Red Ladder Wins Award
Over 1,200 groups took part in the Grow Your Tenner scheme last year so it is a fantastic achievement for the campaign to have been recognised as the best at press and PR out of all the groups.
Fundraising campaigns rely heavily on how well they spread the word, involve local people and engage the national press and we at Red Ladder have been blown away by what has been achieved so far.
It has made a huge difference to the organisation and all the support shown makes us more determined than ever to do the work that we do.
We are eternally grateful to both Oli Bentley, of Split (who undertake virtually all of Red Ladder’s art design work both for print and web) and Jane Verity, who has recently left as PR Account Manager with Bonner & Hindley to begin a new and exciting path with Artfinder, for their continued hard work and commitment to the Save Red Ladder Campaign.
We all wish Jane the very best but we will, hopefully, continue working with Jane on Red Ladder projects in the years to come.
For further updates keep an eye on what Save Red Ladder is up to here.
- @ifmorley @fidgettheatre @BarnsleyCivic Congratulations Andrea & Ruth xx, Dec 15
- @LouiseLacy Not enough baubles ... tree looks a bit self-consciously naked, Dec 14
- RT @NickAhad: Please, PLEASE read this thread if you are involved in theatre - ESPECIALLY if you are a power-holder. Read and und… https://t.co/CpVEegeVaf, Dec 14
- RT @MichaelRosenYes: Spluttered coffee moment: heard people on radio saying that to get out of this Brexit impasse, May and/govt need ‘… https://t.co/CL4XsuNDNf, Dec 14
- @jameslewis_3 Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .... etc, Dec 14
- RT @Kevin_Maguire: Big marches and rallies are now for Britain to remain in Europe, not quit. Swung since Leave lies were nailed https://t.co/OY3wBMHsuV, Dec 14