At Red Ladder we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. This information does not identify you in anyway.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
When you ask subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your name and email address, which we use to keep you informed about our productions and any services we offer. We never pass this information on to other organisations. We also collect location and timezone data to better understand our subscribers and where they are.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When you unsubscribe, we remove your personal information within 7 days of your request.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We are a National Portfolio Organisation funded by Arts Council, England. With your consent, we share your personal information and any surveys you complete with Arts Council, England. We share details of your ticket purchase, your customer number, name, address, and email. Our lawful basis for processing this information is your consent given when you purchase a ticket or complete a survey.
When you support Red Ladder by donating to us, we collect personal information from you. We collect your name, address, email, phone number, and payment information. We use this information to thank you for your donation, manage gift aid, be compliant with financial regulation and to meet our legal obligations. Our lawful basis for processing this information is our contract with you and our legal obligation.
We will share your personal information with HMRC and other organisations where we have a legal obligation to do so. We retain your personal information for six years from your last donation as part of our legal obligation.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Red Ladder Theatre Company is a registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: Z7912869
Access to Information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are a data subject. You have the right to view, or ask us to amend or delete the personal information that we hold about you.
- @NatashaHarrison Horrible - what kind of education have these pigs had that gives them the right to treat women this way???, 5 hours ago
- RT @paulmasonnews: @DominicRaab @jeremycorbyn @Keir_Starmer Your shit-scared robot leader would not debate Jeremy - why should he deba… https://t.co/cx47XD8pwz, 5 hours ago
- RT @DerbyChrisW: Unbelievable! @AmberRuddHR just told the Today prog on R4 that #UniversalCredit is "a force for good." No it isn'… https://t.co/dvK0lyHQ2a, 5 hours ago