Ladderista Membership Scheme Launch!
Come and join us as we launch our new fundraising membership scheme: the Ladderistas!
The Ladderistas initiative is looking to build upon the success of our 2014 Save Red Ladder Campaign and help us reach our 50th year in 2018. So, Thursday 2nd March from 7.30pm we will be at the Black Swan on Call Lane, Leeds to tell you all about the scheme and what we’re planning leading up to our birthday and how you can get involved! There will be refreshments plus, you will be able to catch a performance of Wrong ‘Un!
In 2015 we very nearly ceased to exist, so by becoming a Ladderista, you would be helping us to reach our 50th year and to continue to make great, necessary theatre long beyond it.
Entry is free but to help us gauge refreshment requirements it would be great if you could let us know if you were coming via the Eventbrite link but it will be possible just to turn so come and join us to find out more. But places are strictly limited, so please click here to reserve your place!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Tory comfortably answers by LYING - they have CUT funding not increased it. Arrogant; condescending & corrupt.… https://t.co/kDO744HKJ3, 7 hours ago
- So not quite 5 min! On NOW RL's Artistic Dir Rod Dixon chatting to the lovely @gayleoninterweb https://t.co/X9WSxAgQf9 @BBCLeeds #NPOfunding, 9 hours ago
- RL Artistic Dir Rod Dixon will be chatting to the lovely @gayleoninterweb in 5 min https://t.co/GoKkLlnDWM @BBCLeeds https://t.co/H3LFx2OL6c, 10 hours ago
- @DerbyTheatre Congratulations on your well deserved uplift x, 10 hours ago
- RT @BigBookend: Love that we are sat outside Harvey Nicks! Oh, the irony. https://t.co/t6QcEwDpsn, 11 hours ago
- @amcchisholm @Common_WealthHQ @BradfordLitFest And back to you! Some really exciting organisations in the Leeds-Bradford area!, 14 hours ago