Ladderista Membership Scheme Launch!
Come and join us as we launch our new fundraising membership scheme: the Ladderistas!
The Ladderistas initiative is looking to build upon the success of our 2014 Save Red Ladder Campaign and help us reach our 50th year in 2018. So, Thursday 2nd March from 7.30pm we will be at the Black Swan on Call Lane, Leeds to tell you all about the scheme and what we’re planning leading up to our birthday and how you can get involved! There will be refreshments plus, you will be able to catch a performance of Wrong ‘Un!
In 2015 we very nearly ceased to exist, so by becoming a Ladderista, you would be helping us to reach our 50th year and to continue to make great, necessary theatre long beyond it.
Entry is free but to help us gauge refreshment requirements it would be great if you could let us know if you were coming via the Eventbrite link but it will be possible just to turn so come and join us to find out more. But places are strictly limited, so please click here to reserve your place!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Great images of one of our most successful shows ever. https://t.co/T8o4j54Qq3, Jan 23
- @LCCActing @LukeDickson1 @WYP_LeedsNW Excellent news! Congratulations, Jan 23
- RT @LCCActing: We are so pleased to see that our Knife Crime Project has been shortlisted for the Child Friendly Leeds award 2020.… https://t.co/tq4Yg0G9XC, Jan 23
- Sad sad news that wonderful Python Terry Jones has died. He was a great support in the Save Red Ladder campaign & w… https://t.co/8AxQmHb9R9, Jan 22
- RT @splituk: So sad to here of the passing of Terry Jones. He kindly brought his funny to help save the ace @RedLadderTheatr an… https://t.co/c75q6WfgQ8, Jan 22
- Just bought a coffee from Starbucks - “Can I have your name ?” She asks. My reply ; “Liverpool, Liverpool Top of th… https://t.co/z6j1MVSTwr, Jan 22