Defining Red Ladder – with a little help!
Over the past year, we have been fortunate to work with the multi-national award-winning media agency M&C Saatchi, following securing in-kind marketing and communications support alongside our 2019 production of ‘Glory’ – in conjunction with the Home Office’s ‘Building a Stronger Britain’ initiative. The bulk of this support has involved staff training, planning sessions, and scoping out a new social media strategy.
We had some really exhilarating and thoughtful discussions surrounding Red Ladder: what we want to achieve, who we want to connect with and how we want others to view us. It was heartening to learn the like-mindedness of the entire team, who rallied behind a handful of cornerstone attitudes and ideologies that we believe make Red Ladder – well – Red Ladder!!
A culminating project has been the production of two wonderfully reflective videos encapsulating these discussions. Both short films engagingly tell Red Ladder’s story, from different perspectives, succinctly conveying our mission, and celebrating all that we do and intend to build on.
Whilst we wait with bated breath for our industry to emerge from the grasp of Covid-19, we are delighted to share these films with you in the meantime. We invite you to join us as we appreciate the successes of the past, encourage hope for the future, and look forward to a time when we can welcome live audiences back to our shows once more.
We give you: ‘We Are Red Ladder’…
You can find the second video, ‘Support Red Ladder’, on our Why Support Us page.
- @slunglowalan Phew! Take it easy Al - sounds horrendous. Didn’t know that about the tests - it’s a nightmare ... ev… https://t.co/j0wRGdmzdz, May 01
- @KenTayl09484158 Not at all ... I didn’t get it for ages ... then saw it with some relief !!!!, Apr 30
- RT @Jon_ee_Bell: Great first episode of @Connected_2020 - well done everyone! Definitely going to be a good listen over the coming w… https://t.co/hTvhvgDpCw, Apr 30
- RT @drsmckay: My six months as @RedLadderTheatr marketing coordinator comes to an end today - It's been a joy to work with the te… https://t.co/X8gqBFt31J, Apr 30
- RT @HeronChe: https://t.co/N5jklxMr65, Apr 30
- RT @jezzeralexander: The Premier League table of coronavirus deaths will probably end up looking something like this: 1. USA -… https://t.co/WtTRgwOBJ2, Apr 30