An Audience With Pauline McLynn
As part of the Leeds Library’s 250th anniversary programme, join Rod Dixon, Red Ladder Theatre Company’s Artistic Director, in conversation with esteemed Irish actor and author Pauline McLynn, most famous for her comic role as ‘Mrs Doyle’ in the Channel 4 series Father Ted.
Pauline will chat with Rod about her upcoming role in Brecht’s epic play Mother Courage – to be Red Ladder’s 50th anniversary production – and will reflect on her experiences as an actor beyond her fame in Father Ted having starred in numerous other TV, film and stage roles.
We’ll also hear about Pauline’s passion for animal rights, her success as a novelist, and wherever else conversation takes us!
The audience will have the opportunity to ask Pauline questions in the second half of the event.
Tuesday May 15, 7.30pm (1 hour)
Tickets for this exclusive event are free but limited; prompt booking is recommended. Book HERE.
- @Vandal_Factory @RuthBerkoff get in touch with @Vandal_Factory, 17 hours ago
- Actors - see below ! https://t.co/T7S7mVItsz, 17 hours ago
- @Vandal_Factory Ruth Berkoff... and contact @Opensourceleeds - a number of actors there are environmentalists, 17 hours ago
- RT @HelenCFinch: A remount of this stunning production would be AMAZING! My @germanatleeds students found it transformative https://t.co/ZfYVOvdi8Z, Jul 18
- RT @jeremycorbyn: If Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt won't use "the R word", I will: Donald Trump telling four Congresswomen of colour… https://t.co/ISwbpDOHEd, Jul 18
- @JamesPearceEcho listening to Radio 4 to hear that you’ve been poached by The Athletic to write about Liverpool and… https://t.co/GUVYI93Wjy, Jul 18