An Audience With Pauline McLynn
As part of the Leeds Library’s 250th anniversary programme, join Rod Dixon, Red Ladder Theatre Company’s Artistic Director, in conversation with esteemed Irish actor and author Pauline McLynn, most famous for her comic role as ‘Mrs Doyle’ in the Channel 4 series Father Ted.
Pauline will chat with Rod about her upcoming role in Brecht’s epic play Mother Courage – to be Red Ladder’s 50th anniversary production – and will reflect on her experiences as an actor beyond her fame in Father Ted having starred in numerous other TV, film and stage roles.
We’ll also hear about Pauline’s passion for animal rights, her success as a novelist, and wherever else conversation takes us!
The audience will have the opportunity to ask Pauline questions in the second half of the event.
Tuesday May 15, 7.30pm (1 hour)
Tickets for this exclusive event are free but limited; prompt booking is recommended. Book HERE.
- Brecht quote for today: The finest plans have always been spoiled by the littleness of them that should carry them… https://t.co/C9lYB64LuZ, 22 mins ago
- @dannyleewynter Here at Red Ladder we always give a #YesOrNo after auditions and an explanation about why on both counts, 26 mins ago
- RT @bethmeg: UNREPORTED NEWS ABOUT SAUDI ARABIA This is Israa al-Ghamgham, she was executed by beheading in Saudi Arabia yesterd… https://t.co/70Y7rWB7Q0, 29 mins ago
- @empireofthekop VVD, 8 hours ago
- RT @EHULitPress: In the run up to the publication of 'Scenes from the Revolution', in partnership with @PlutoPress, we are sharing t… https://t.co/lDwOuXaI6z, 15 hours ago
- RT @FevRovers: 🎭 ENTERTAINMENT - Featherstone Rovers hosted the best attended performance of 'Playing the Joker' on… https://t.co/FScHLlH1Xu, 16 hours ago