An Audience With Pauline McLynn
As part of the Leeds Library’s 250th anniversary programme, join Rod Dixon, Red Ladder Theatre Company’s Artistic Director, in conversation with esteemed Irish actor and author Pauline McLynn, most famous for her comic role as ‘Mrs Doyle’ in the Channel 4 series Father Ted.
Pauline will chat with Rod about her upcoming role in Brecht’s epic play Mother Courage – to be Red Ladder’s 50th anniversary production – and will reflect on her experiences as an actor beyond her fame in Father Ted having starred in numerous other TV, film and stage roles.
We’ll also hear about Pauline’s passion for animal rights, her success as a novelist, and wherever else conversation takes us!
The audience will have the opportunity to ask Pauline questions in the second half of the event.
Tuesday May 15, 7.30pm (1 hour)
Tickets for this exclusive event are free but limited; prompt booking is recommended. Book HERE.
- RT @LauraPidcockMP: Brilliant from Tony Benn: "Now. the word socialism is spat out on the media as if it was a sort of disease. But...i… https://t.co/EOaIDzpxCy, Nov 16
- RT @Rachael_Swindon: In less than 2 minutes you can see the vital difference between Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn. One is on your sid… https://t.co/nHT8IuuHmG, Nov 16
- @suchaladylally It’s the Evening Standard ... polls schmolls, Nov 16
- RT @aprilgrierson_: The news doesn’t seem to think this is important enough, so I’m trying to spread the news! Cladding burning to the… https://t.co/wIWeeKWBDE, Nov 16
- RT @ladyjenkin: @BowlerRachel So glad you’re safe Rachel! All parents, friends and family of students living in the thousands of b… https://t.co/aFT5frONJ5, Nov 16
- RT @cathyr237: My 7 year old daughter’s plea for everyone to vote Labour. This is unscripted I promise, she just feels so deeply t… https://t.co/ETpgw3ppKS, Nov 16