An Audience With Pauline McLynn
As part of the Leeds Library’s 250th anniversary programme, join Rod Dixon, Red Ladder Theatre Company’s Artistic Director, in conversation with esteemed Irish actor and author Pauline McLynn, most famous for her comic role as ‘Mrs Doyle’ in the Channel 4 series Father Ted.
Pauline will chat with Rod about her upcoming role in Brecht’s epic play Mother Courage – to be Red Ladder’s 50th anniversary production – and will reflect on her experiences as an actor beyond her fame in Father Ted having starred in numerous other TV, film and stage roles.
We’ll also hear about Pauline’s passion for animal rights, her success as a novelist, and wherever else conversation takes us!
The audience will have the opportunity to ask Pauline questions in the second half of the event.
Tuesday May 15, 7.30pm (1 hour)
Tickets for this exclusive event are free but limited; prompt booking is recommended. Book HERE.
- Wedding to Susan anyone? https://t.co/ZOvgkhlHw8, 9 hours ago
- RT @ThePaperBirds: Not long now!! #GoldfishBowl @battersea_arts next week Feat @CalebFemi5 @LexAmor_ @heyoliviatwist https://t.co/Zp4LN2CLT4, 10 hours ago
- RT @wilde: Boris Johnson has been embarrassing Britain for long enough. It’s time for him to go | Jeremy Corbyn https://t.co/wTNsg3iBAQ, 15 hours ago
- RT @AngelaRayner: Thirty years ago today, Thatcher's Tory Government introduced the cruel and discriminatory Section 28. The Tories s… https://t.co/9NvTS9BbcQ, 15 hours ago
- RT @KathyBurke: Give us a G! Give us a D! Give us a P! Give us a R! What does it spell? Fuck off! You're getting on my fucking nerves!!!, 16 hours ago
- Like our new profile pic???, 17 hours ago